Latest link road closures
The latest road closures as part of the ongoing link road works are:
Tonight, Friday January 22, the work and closure of Caton Road has been cancelled due to delays of surfacing at Morecambe Road.
Caton Road and M6 J34:
* Full closure of Caton Road between the motorway sliproads (under M6 bridge) 8pm – 6am on January 23 and 29.
* M6 J34 southbound entry and exit closed Monday January 25, 8pm – 6am.
* M6 southbound closure from junction 35-34 Friday January 29, 8pm – 6am. Diversion via the A6.
* M6 J34 southbound exit closed Saturday January 30, 8am – 6pm.
Morecambe Road, Northgate and A683 to Heysham
* A683 dual carriageway closed from Northgate to Mellishaw Roundabout to allow for loops for traffic lights signals to be installed. Monday to Friday, 7.30am – 5pm.