Police are appealing for witnesses after a coach crash in which up to 17 people were injured.
The crash between a silver Kia Carens driven by a 38-year-old woman from Kendal and a coach driven by a 60-year-old male from Orton happened at 5pm on June 16.
The coach also crashed into a property but fortunately no-one was injured in the property.
The driver of the car sustained minor injuries.
A number of other people were injured in the collision, including:
- two people were taken to Royal Lancaster Infirmary
- woman, 59, from Tebay, was transported via air ambulance with face and leg injuries
- three people were taken to Penrith Hospital (a 16-year-old and two 18-year-olds)
- two people were taken to Westmorland General Hospital (60-year-old man and woman)
- individual was taken to Preston Royal Hospital with neck injuries
A number of other people sustained minor injuries and went home or made their own arrangements to be checked over.
No one sustained life threatening injuries.
Anyone who may have witnessed the collision are asked to call Cumbria Police on 101 and quote log number 181 of the June 16.