Burning candles fire call-out in Lancaster

Fire crews were called to a house in Lancaster.
Fire crews were called to a house in Lancaster.
0
Have your say

Candles left burning next to curtains are believed to have caused a house fire in Lancaster.

Fire crews from Lancaster and Morecambe were called to the house on Palatine Avenue at 6.10am on May 2.

They used one hose reel, two breathing apparatus sets and a ventilation unit to extinguish the fire.

Two people were taken to hospital for treatment.